Who Texted Me? (Free) - Hear the name who just sent that message is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-05-03. The program can be installed on iOS.
FREE TODAY. The FIRST and ONLY app for that lets you hear WHO just sent that text message. Choose from 3 voice themes with hundreds of names and relationships.
** Includes over 2,000 Popular Names of Guys and Girls and Relationships. (full version only). This free version includes a sample of names.
** Includes 3 VOICE THEMES to choose from
FUN, SAFE and CONVENIENT
You will know WHO just texted you without having to look at your iPhone. Driving, playing video games, shopping, resting, etc. You will HEAR the name of who just texted you.
NAMES *AND* RELATIONSHIPS
In addition to popular guy names and girl names the app includes popular relationships. "Your school teacher is calling "Your Mom is calling "Your Boss is calling Your baby s daddy is calling Your ex is calling Over 500 relationships included.
- HEAR the name of who just texted you.
- IDENTIFY whether you just got that text message, or if someone else did.
- SAFE while driving. Don t look away from the road to see who just text you.
- CONVENIENT while relaxing. Don t leave the room or get up just to see who just text you.
- EVERYONE included. Includes approximately 750 guy names + 750 girl names + 500 relationships = 2,000 names!!
ABOUT OUR APPS
- Download as many as you want no limits, no subscription fees!
- Easily email and share with friends!
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Who Texted Me? (Free) - Hear the name who just sent that message (version 7.1) has a file size of 15.62 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.